CGLearning TUTORING JOBS
Whether you’re a university student or a teacher, we’re looking for enthusiastic educators who are passionate about providing quality teaching
Are you looking to make a difference?
Help school students in their learning journey
Work around your schedule
We know you have other commitments, so we work with you and your weekly schedule to fit in your CGLearning sessions, which typically take place between 9am and 3pm (AEDT) on weekdays or during the day on weekends.
Develop and gain skills for the workplace
We will help you develop variety of skills that will be valuable in all future workplaces, such as digital literacy, mentoring, creativity, problem solving and critical thinking.
What we look for
- Strong numeracy or literacy experience plus an understanding of the Australian education system
- Strong, proven subject knowledge
- Ability to work with students in a 1-to-1 or small group context
- Ability to articulate a concept clearly
- Ability to adapt teaching style to serve the needs of each student
- Commitment to the education of children
- Very good communication skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Based in Australia with full working rights
- Valid Working With Children Check number